Thursday 11 October 2012

My Baby's One!


 We just celebrated Vincent's first birthday on Monday!! I can't believe he's a year old already!!
He had so much fun with family and friends. And we found out he loves balloons!
He played with them, more than anything that day!! haha


I borrowed a great little cakepan from friends to make this Elmo cake. Carrot cake with buttercream icing.
I mixed Wilton's "Christmas Red" and "Red (no-taste)" icing colors to get the nice vibrant red, rather than a pinky-red.
And I used this recipe: Eggnog Cupcakes with a cream cheese eggnog frosting (no rum), to make some delicious and festive Elmo cupcakes!
It was quite fitting, as our guests were very sweet to spend their (Canadian) Thanksgiving afternoon celebrating Vincent's birthday!


 

As you can see, my little man loved, smashed and devoured his favorite little tv-character!! <3


Vincent really enjoyed his big day and we thank all our friends and family, near and far, who celebrated with us!
Happy one year to my amazing little bruiser!! Love you to pieces!





No comments:

Post a Comment